March 28, 2005
• The famous "canals" discovered on Mars in the 19th century have since proven to be massive fissures formed from intense volcanic activity.
• More boxes of Cheerios are purchased each year in America than all other cereals combined.
• The spiciest pepper in the world is the Diablo Negro pepper, which is native to southern Ecuador. It has been known to cause nosebleeds for those who consume it.
• An estimated 6.7 million cockroaches inhabit one apartment complex in Bangkok, Thailand.
• Harare, the capital of the Zimbabwe, is the most youthful city in the world. 40 percent of its population is under the age of 20.