March 26, 2005
• The average household has 14.6 feet of extension cord.
• One in 220 people keep their Christmas lights up all year round.
• The Association of American Will Writers reports that more than 10,000 people in the United States and Canada have changed their living wills since media outlets began extensive coverage of the Terri Schiavo case earlier this year.
• Last year, emergency rooms treated 1,560 people for April Fools-related injuries.
• 4 out of 5 bells on university campuses are actually recordings of bells.