March 23, 2005
• The word "mushroom" originates from the Old English "mosrhun" which loosely translates to "witch's food."
• If current trends continue, by 2007, 81 percent of all college students in the U.S. will own at least one iPod.
• There is a 75 percent chance that a painting in a hotel room is in the impressionist style.
• The yellow-gloved bush monkey is the only mammal without a sense of smell.
• A family of escaped gorillas from the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle is often cited as the cause of bigfoot sightings in Washington during the 1970s.