March 20, 2005
• Every actor on “Beverly Hills: 90210” was 30 by the time their characters graduated high school.
• The Red Bank, N.J., Quick Stop prominently featured in “Clerks” has seen its customer traffic increase tenfold since the film debuted in 1994.
• In July 1969, before the historic landing on the moon, the Associated Press wrote and released the obituaries of astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin in the event they didn’t make it back to Earth.
• Perth, Australia has the highest ratio of playhouses to residents of any city in the world.
• Neal Cassady, the inspiration for Dean Moriarty in “On the Road,” held a lifelong grudge against Jack Kerouac for not making his fictional counterpart "crazy enough."