March 15, 2005
• In New York City alone, 2.6 million gallons of water served in restaurants is poured down the drain daily.
• Judith Scheindlin, of the television show "Judge Judy" was enrolled in beauty school for a short period of time.
• Among children worldwide, spinach is the most commonly hated vegetable, narrowly beating brussel sprouts.
• It is estimated that the average Fortune 500 company has 26 employees with redundant job functions.
• White pine bamboo is the fastest growing plant in the world. In the right conditions it can grow as much as 5.8 feet in one 24 hour time period.