March 17, 2005
• 14 percent of baseball caps are worn sideways.
• The first Star Trek feature film underwent twelve different titles among seven directors, each with their own vision of the classic television show. Paramount finally settled on what became "Star Trek: The Motion Picture", directed by Robert Wise.
• The first Badminton shuttlecocks were preserved bodies of small wrens that had fallen out of their nests.
• The Real, the currency of Brazil, has the most counterfeit-prevention features of any modern currency.
• Despite its claims remaining uncorroborated in medical journals, 11 percent of licensed doctors believe in Magnetology, the healing power of magnets.