March 6, 2005
• On average, 2,117 Americans are hospitalized each year from eating bad sushi.
• The Egyptian government sued the owners of Camel cigarettes for using the Three Great Pyramids of Giza in the background of their logo, forcing Camel to remove one of the pyramids and shrink another.
• 94 percent of complaints sent into the Federal Communications Commission regarding programming are form letters.
• The High-lighter was developed for a learning disability program in 1932.
• Out of all government job classifications, sanitation workers take the least amount of sick leave per year.