March 5, 2005
• The famous "Dewey defeats Truman" newspaper was never publicly released. Only 500 copies were printed before the editors at the Chicago Daily Tribune had second thoughts.
• Political candidates are three times more likely to have a mental disorder of some sort than the general public.
• The average person sees 11 rainbows every year.
• A typical fully charged cell phone holds enough power to drive a small remote controlled car for over three miles.
• Great Britain leads the world in the number of pairs of socks owned per person, at 21.