February 27, 2005
• One in 280 men with mustaches spend more than 15 minutes every day applying mustache wax.
• Two members of the British Parliament have died during the raucous questioning of the Prime Minister.
• Starbucks takes its name from the British explorer Starbuck McAffee who brought the coffee bean back to Europe.
• Dwight Eisenhower was voted "Class Clown" by the Abilene High School class of 1908.
• 12 percent of Ecstasy tablets seized by the police are imprinted with cartoon characters.