March 2, 2005
• 84 percent of user-set combination locks are set to the owner's birthday.
• Of the 19 confirmed cases of spontaneous human combustion, 13 of the victims drank a beverage containing an artificial sweetener within an hour of their deaths.
• Three legged stools are outlawed in some of the northern provinces of China.
• A blank expression requires the use of six seperate muscle groups to maintain.
• 65 percent of NBC viewers can identify Law and Order star Sam Waterston by a photo depicting only his eyebrows.