February 11, 2005
• Time zone differences cost the world economy over 12 billion dollars a year in lost efficiency.
• Users of earbud headphones, like the ones that come with an iPod, experience a 61 percent increase in ear wax production.
• The average person changes their underwear every 2.21 days.
• Early in his career Harry Houdini was forced to cut a world tour short when he was accused of witchcraft, in South Africa, a crime punishable by death at the time.
• Any given day, one in 12 people describes themselves as having a "bad hair day."