January 28, 2005
• According to a University of Chicago study, the average person who describe themselves as "very interested in anime" showers once every three days.
• Traditional Turkmenistan weddings are presided over by an Ox.
• The average new swimsuit has been tried on by five people.
• 19 percent of all newspaper articles contain at least one factual error.
• As a joke, an AT&T employee set up the number 666 to forward calls to George W. Bush's campaign headquarters in October 2004. It was in place for three weeks before it was discovered.