January 23, 2005
• 85 percent of the letters used in all English words combined are from the first half of the alphabet.
• One out of three people in the US carries a wallet worth more than the money inside of it.
• If taken back in time twenty years, the value of one of today's desktop computers would be well into the billions of dollars.
• Within two years of its inception, the internet contained more words than every book ever written combined.
• Despite what commercials would leave one to believe, over 70 percent of those in Kellogg's product testing line thought "Apple Jacks" tasted like apples.