January 22, 2005
• A large percentage of hemophiliacs are incapable of contracting the flu.
• About two percent of people do not have a sense of smell; about half of that two percent also have an extremely weak sense of taste.
• Drivers in South Africa drive on the left in the western part of the country, and on the right in the eastern end.
• Because of slow mutations in the human genome, it is believed that the six-fingered humans will outnumber their five-fingered brothers by 2412.
• For every cubic foot of hail that falls in the midwest, 160 inches of snow and 75 inches of rain fall.