January 13, 2005
• Last year, the US national debt exceeded the number of one dollar bills in circulation for the first time ever.
• In three out of four tennis games where a score is kept, it is kept incorrectly.
• January is National Cheese Month, National Amputee Awareness Month and National Flood Preparedness Month, among 93 other National Months. This is more Months than any other month of the year.
• In order to read all US legislation currently in effect within an average lifetime, one would need to read 17 pages per minute, 24 hours per day, from the day they were born until the day they died.
• The average person overestimates their IQ by 21 points.