January 5, 2005
• One in 13 American homes currently have a wall decoration that says "home sweet home" hanging somewhere.
• Saint Raymond of Barbastro is the patron saint of Star Trek fans.
• Police dogs have been used since the early 1800s.
• A tourist from New York City unsuccessfully attempted to plead not guilty recently to a murder he committed in Las Vegas, citing the advertising slogan: "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" as his defense.
• A hermit crab can live up to three weeks without food or water.