January 1, 2005
• The average website is made up of 3.3 pages and contains about 2000 words.
• In traditional typesetting terminology, the minus sign (-) was also called an "r-dash", because it is the same width as the lowercase letter r.
• A 20 foot oak tree produces about enough oxygen to sustain a moderately active house cat.
• Every minute, the human brain processes about 17GB of visual input, 5GB of audio input 20MB of tactile input, 350kB of olfactory input, and 100 kB of gustatory input.
• Insect and rodent poisons are the leading cause of death for pets worldwide.