December 9, 2004
• The Great Wall of China was never finished, according to the original plans.
• There are over ten million American families that have more TV sets than people.
• Had Schubert completed his Unfinished Symphony, it would have been the longest classical symphony ever composed.
• Fewer than 1 percent of United States residents will go through this holiday season without encountering a Salvation Army bell ringer.
• Three out of eight people who begin reading War and Peace never finish it.