April 27, 2012
• Pearl Street in lower Manhattan got its name from a seventeenth century brothel that was located on the street. The owner of the establishment was Pearl S. Fluck and the brothel was called "Pearls Before Swine".
• The Beatles named their album "Revolver" because Ringo had gotten stuck in a revolving door one afternoon when they were recording the album.
• The first time Wade Boggs went 4-for-4 with a walk at the plate, he discovered he had a dime inside his left sock as he was removing it after the game. From then on he would always play with a coin in his sock.
• The Chinese word for "granola" translates to "similar to donkey food only worse."
• Evolutionists believe that by the year 6872 all humans will be hairless.